Are you ready to breathe new life into football? Car Football is a 2 player car game where you can kick a goal to the opponent's side with your favorite monster truck. There are 6 cars listed for you, two available in the first place. To open the rest, you need to earn coins via the games you have played.
How to Play Car Football?
It is very simple to play Car Football.
- Use the W key or the Upper arrow key to jump.
- Use the A key or the Left arrow key to move backward.
- Use the D key or the Right arrow key to move forward.
What is Car Football?
Car Football is a 2-player car game with 30 levels to achieve. Playing with a friend always makes the game more fun. Each game lasts two minutes. To win a match, you can modify the vehicle's speed at any time and make it jump in the air to reach the ball. Try to hinder your opponent's movements by blocking them!
How to win gold coins in Car Football?
To win gold coins in the game, you must score as many goals as possible in the opponent's zone within the given time. For each goal, you get 10 gold coins. With these coins, you can buy yourself new cars. But remember that you can not get coins if you lose.
Can I play Car Football with my friend?
You can play Car Football with your friend on the same device.
Player 1 Controls:
- Use the W key to jump
- Use the A key to move backward
- Use the D key to move forward
Player 2 Controls:
- Use the Upper arrow key to jump
- Use the Left arrow key to move backward
- Use the Right arrow key to move forward
Additionally, you can select the location of your game when you play with your friend. There are five different environments that you can choose from.
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips to make your job easier while playing the game.
- The more you prevent your vehicle from turning over, the better for you. Because during your inactivity, you allow your opponent to score a goal in your area.
- Shooting too hard can hinder the goal score. It is best to adjust the shot intensity according to the distance to the opponent's goal.
- To slow down the ball's velocity, try to catch the ball by making the car jump.