Green, blue, yellow, and red. These four colors will make your day. Uno Online (Four Colors), one of the most-played card games, is now on your device with a multiplayer option. It's a great pass time when you are bored in school, at work, or on the road. In the beginning, each player gets dealt with 7 random cards from a shuffled deck of 108 cards. You will be playing cards to the table in turns. The aim is to get rid of all the cards in your hand before anyone does.
How to Play Uno Online (Four Colors)?
You will have 7 cards at first. You have to play the last card in your hand to win. The card you play must match the last card in number, color, or symbol. You must draw a random card from the draw pile if you do not have a card matching one of these criteria.
What type of cards are there in Uno Online (Four Colors)?
- There are number cards, making most of the deck, action cards and wild cards.
- Number cards have a face value of 0 to 9.
- There are 3 types of action cards: Draw 2, reverse and skip.
- Draw 2: Next player gets 2 cards from the draw pile, and they skip their turn.
- Reverse: Reverses the direction of the turn. If you are playing in clockwise rotation, it reverses into counter-clockwise.
- Skip: Next player misses their turn.
- There are 2 types of wild cards. You can use wild cards anytime in the game. You don't have to match wild cards with the last card played.
- Wild card: this will allow the player to choose what color to play on.
- Wild draw 4: The player decides the next color to play on and makes the next player draw 4 cards.
That is all you must know before playing four colors. If it seems complicated, don't worry. The best way to learn card games is through playing them.
Can I play Uno Online on mobile?
Yes, you can play Uno Online on mobile without downloading any file on OnlineGames.io.