Tic Tac Toe is a 2D board game with a 2-player option. To win, the player must consecutively leave 3 marks with X or O letters on a 3x3 grid. The letters can be placed side by side, diagonally, or vertically. Play this old but gold game with a friend or against the AI. The choice is yours!
How to Play Tic Tac Toe
In this game, players take turns putting their chosen symbol, X or O, on any empty grid space. The main goal? Be the first to line up three of your symbols, up, down, or diagonal. That's how you win!
Rules of Tic Tac Toe
- One side is X, and the other is O. At the beginning of the game, the player can choose which mark to play with.
- The player's goal is to make 3 marks in a row on a 3x3 grid.
- The side that chooses the letter X usually starts the game.
- The game is a draw if all 9 squares on the grid are marked, but neither the letter X nor the letter O can be marked in a row.
A Few Tips
If you want to win a game against an AI or a friend, you have to use a way of thinking. This includes the steps to success. Planning to get three X's in a row is an important part of the game. It's also important to prevent an AI or a friend from hitting three O's in a row. Once you've put X in a square, it's time to plan ahead and figure out the best location for your next X.
- Use the mouse click to leave a mark on a square.
Other Board Games
If you are interested in board games, you can also try the games given below. Stay tuned for more new board games!
- Ludo Hero is a strategic board game for two or four players. You can play Ludo Hero with online players worldwide or with a Bot for fun.
- Microsoft Jigsaw is a puzzle game. Discover numerous amazing sets, each with its own themes and difficulties. Choose one, select your difficulty level, and begin assembling puzzle pieces.