Are you looking for a modern and engaging classic board game? Ludo Hero is a strategy board game which can be played with 2 or 4 players. The origin of this game goes back to the Indian game Pachisi. You can play Ludo Hero with online players worldwide or a Bot to have fun. It is your choice who you want to compete with. Roll the dice, start the game and be the Ludo King!
How to Play Ludo Hero
After choosing your avatar icon and entering your name in the box, decide whether you will play with online players or a Bot. You can view how many online players there are in the lower left corner of the screen. Then, select how many people you want to play with and start the game.
Learn About the Ludo Board
- Bright yellow, green, red, and blue are commonly chosen as colors for special locations on the Ludo board.
- In Ludo online game, each participant is assigned a color and given four tokens of that color.
- The board is typically square and features a playspace structured like a cross.
- The cross consists of three columns, with usually six squares per column on each arm of the cross.
- A player's home column consists of five colored squares located in the middle columns.
- The starting square for a player is the sixth colored square, found outside their home column.
- In the center of the board sits a significant finishing square often composed of colored triangles atop each player's home columns.
How to move tokens in Ludo Hero
- Players begin the game by rolling the dice to determine who goes first. The player with the highest number rolled gets the privilege of starting first.
- Each participant places their token on their own, starting square one at a time and racing it clockwise around the track.
- When playing the game, a player can move their tokens up the column and reach the ending square once they have reached the tile below their home column.
- The player who successfully brings all their tokens to the finish line first is declared the winner and earns the title of Ludo King.
Gameplay of Ludo Hero
- To specify who starts the game, each participant rolls a dice. The player with the highest roll starts first.
- Players then take turns in a clockwise order. A player must roll a six to move a token from its yard to its starting square.
- If there are tokens in the home, players have the option to bring one out every time they roll a six or move one of their pieces six spaces forward.
- The start box contains two tokens of its own.
- If a player has no tokens and rolls a number other than six, the turn is passed to the next player.
- Players must always move a token according to the die-rolled value.
- Once a player has one or more tokens, they choose a token and move it the number of squares indicated by the die along the track.
Toss the dice, and then click on a piece to choose which you want to move.