Fly through the arcades with Airplane Racer! Airplane Racer is a vivid plane game you can play solo or with a friend. While solo mode makes you wander the sky alone, versus mode enables you to race with a friend. In this game, you have many options, like game modes, track options, and airplane alternatives. Diversity is the new luxury in the sphere.
How to Play Airplane Racer?
Player 1- Solo
- Use the Arrow keys to direct the plane.
- Activate booster using X.
- N can be used for changing the camera view.
- Activate power up by the Space.
- Use WASD keys to direct the plane.
- Activate booster using H.
- Y can be used for changing the camera view.
- Activate power up by J.
Also, you can make the game more fun by using your joystick. In the Settings > Inputs menu, you can adjust your settings by your own choice.
Game Modes in The Airplane Racer
You have lots of options in this game. As mentioned before, you can play by yourself in the solo mode or race with a friend in the versus mode. It is up to you!
In the solo mode, you have 3 options.
In the versus mode, you have 2 options.
Championship mode requires challenge. You are competing with others on the leaderboard in this mode. Use your guns & weapons, which you collect in the game, to climb up the ladder by tabbing the Space key!
Arcade mode is very simple but not basic. You are flying with AI on the track that you choose. Technology has improved a lot, has not it?
And the last one, Timetrial mode, is only available on the solo. You are challenging yourself in terms of time here. All alone against the clock!
Track Selections in Airplane Racer
In the Championship mode, you have the following track options:
- Rookie Challenge
- Pro Club - (To unlock it, you need to finish 3rd at the previous Championship.)
- Veteran Tour - (To unlock it, you need to finish 3rd at the previous Championship.)
- For Champions - (To unlock it, you need to finish 2nd at the previous Championship.)
- Legends Only - (To unlock it, you need to finish 1st at the previous Championship.)
In the Arcade mode, you have the following Track options:
- The Dark Cave
- The Abandoned Factory
- Desert by Night
- Blazing Sun
- Unknown Sector
- The Ruins of The Sector
Airplane Selection in Airplane Racer
After choosing your game mode and track options, you now need to select which airplane you want to use! There are 5 alternatives for you, and each of them comes with its own unique features.
- Wind Hunter
- Flying Circus
- Blue Parrot
Plus, you have 3 other options with a price in the Garage menu.
If you like Airplane Racer, look at Racing Games, Simulator Games and Driving Games tags for more options.