You are trapped in an endless tunnel; all you can do is escape left or right. Tunnel is an addictive game where you must control the ball through a labyrinth to collect as many crystals as possible. This tunnel is in motion. It gets more challenging when the ball takes the speed, and you never know when you will meet a twist or unexpected turn. So test your reflexes, have fun and get the best score!
How to play Tunnel?
You are in a tunnel in constant flow, and your moves are limited to moving left or right. As the ball progresses toward the maze, it will encounter some obstacles. Some parts of the maze will be added later, or there will be some gaps. The ball falling down these gaps causes you to lose. You can see the movement speed in the upper left corner of the screen. As you progress, the Tunnel's color will change, and your speed rate will increase. While the Tunnel is moving rapidly, you need to collect the white balls while trying not to drop the ball through the gaps.
- It will take some time for you to get used to the game because it is extremely fast-paced by nature. This means you must practice your hand-eye coordination with the game. But do not worry! Once you get used to the game, you will be addicted to it.
- You are on a moving platform, as in the Color Tunnel. The best action is to change the rotation's direction in response to the platform's movement.
Benefits of playing Tunnel
Playing arcade games has many certain advantages. The Tunnel can help you with the below-listed aspects:
- Develops Hand-Eye Coordination: Since you have to make quick decisions and act in the Tunnel, you will witness that your hand-eye coordination improves as you play the game.
- Increases Mental Activity: People who like playing arcade games must carefully assess their options and accept the consequences. Making split-second judgments between two obstacles might improve a player's ability to multitask and make split-second decisions in Tunnel.
- Alleviates Boredom: The game's liveliness helps relieve the person's boredom by stimulating adrenaline in the person playing the game.
Since this game has few movement options, the game controls are at the most superficial level.
- Use the A key or the Left Arrow key to move left
- Use the D key or the Right Arrow key to move right
- Press Alt to pause
More Games Like Tunnel
If you enjoy Tunnel, Color Tunnel, a 3D fast-paced arcade game in which you slide down colorful walls, may appeal to you. Visit the Arcade Games and 3D Games tags on OnlineGames.io for more game options.