Ancient 2048 is a puzzle game where you try to get the highest score by swiping tiles with numbers. You will merge the matching ones to create a tile with a bigger number. The goal is to reach 2048 in this way. But be careful! When you swipe any block, all the tiles on the 4x4 grid will move at the same time. Challenge yourself to get the highest score in this math game! ✖️
How to Play Ancient 2048
The key to progressing in the game is to overlap the blocks with the same number. Thus, the two merged blocs will become one tile with a doubled numerical value. You have to keep doing this until you get 2048. But don’t forget that the board will fill up with new ones as you keep sliding them. The game will be over when the board is filled with the new ones without reaching 2048.
You will see numbers that are multiples of two on the board. As you slide them, new blocks will be added to the board. All you have to do is to place one on top of the other with the same number. You will get a new tile doubled in value. It is all that simple. Even the ones who hate math will enjoy this challenge!
Tips and Tricks for 2048
- We recommend you to play slowly, as taking a step with thought will enable you to reach 2048. Try to make a guess about where the next tile might come after you make a move.
- To make progress, you should get a strategy. You may create one as you practice. The more you play, the more you understand the game mechanics. Thus, you make moves more confidently.
- Choose a corner and concentrate the blocks in that corner. Your main aim is to make one tile with the number 2048. The easiest way to achieve this is to keep more significant numbers side by side in a corner.
- What will bring you success is making many blocks bigger in numbers rather than reaching only one tile with the ultimate numbers. Read that again!
- Use your mouse click or the Arrow keys to move tiles.
Ancient 2048 is created by FreezeNova.
More Games Like This
If you enjoy playing 2048, you should try out Hexologic. It is a Sudoku-inspired game with a unique twist. Your main aim here is to fill the hexagons with the same number of dots that are written at the edge. Be aware that the mechanics will change throughout 90 levels.
You may look for other online puzzle games on OnlineGames.io for more options. Many games are at your disposal on the site, each selected carefully. You can find one according to your mood with just one click!